VERIFIED ADVERTISEMENT HERE

VERIFIED & TRUSTED SELLERS    ESCROW SERVICE    FEEDBACK ABOUT TRUSTED SELLER

Text Example

CHECK OUT DARKWEBMAFIAS TRUSTED SELLER BELOW

Tutorial Guiding How To Use CC Dumps Track 1&2 For Instore Carding

Proxy

Staff member
How to write dumps track 1&2 updated guide 2023
Track 1 and Track 2 magnetic stripes can be found on the back of credit cards. Track 1 handles financial transactions, while Track 2 handles non-financial transactions.
Begin by scanning the card with a magnetic stripe reader. This will read the information stored on the magnetic stripe of the card.
After swiping the card, the information recorded on the magnetic stripe will be shown on the reader's screen.
The data displayed on the screen will be in the form of a "dump." The cardholder's name, account number, expiration date, and other information will be included in this dump.
Paste the dump from the reader's screen into a text editor.
Once copied, the dump can be saved as a text file.
The dump can then be used to generate a new card or to replicate an existing one.
To make a fresh card, use the dump to program a blank magnetic stripe card.
To duplicate an existing card, use the dump to program a new magnetic stripe card with the identical information as the original.
Once programmed, the card can be used for financial or non-financial transactions.

how to write dumps on card

In this carding article we are going to learn Where and how you can buy dump track 1 and 2 with pin, credit card track 1 and 2 example How to write dumps track1 & track2 with/ without pin and how to use dumps.
At the end of this post if you have all necessary tool you will be able to create a card clone take card to ATM machine and withdraw funds. As long as you have it PIN money will come out. Another method is using POS machine to swipe in store after purchasing your items, Cards are safe to use .

How to write and use dumps track 1/2 method guide
Don’t miss out on a opportunity to learn how to Cash out clones card in store or at ATM
You must invest if you want to see progress. High quality dump+pins are hard to obtain is very valuable information Worldwide.

There are two types of dumps
Dump track 1
Dump track 2
101 with track 1 and 2. 201 with Track 1 track 2 and Pin With R-Emv
Where you can Buy Personalized Cloned Credit Cards w/ High Balances for in store purchases or ATM cash out. Worldwide shipping Cloned Cards ATM All new members, will receive 10% off their first order Now you can choose your bank account from this list, I bought a Suntrust bank login so will choose SUNTRUST Physical cards dealer. With balance. Deal private. Shipping included.

Requirements of writing track 1 / 2 with pin dumps
Msr
Emv software
ATM hacking software
Blank card
Embosser
MSR The msr is linked to the emv software and ATM hacking software when you are about to write the dumps with pin on a blank card.
EMV Software Then emv software makes the blanks card looks real and no one or machine will be able to detect that it’s a clone card they will see it to be a real card so no one can trace you or something. The emv software is a software which protects the blank card and makes it look real. With that no atm will be able to detect that the dumps with pin was written by yourself but it’s will make it look like it was a card from the bank and also the emv software protects the card from any region block. .without the emv software it is 50% that your dumps with pin is gone work or not but with the use of the emv software when the dumps with pin don’t work meaning the dumps is not legit
ATM Hacking Software The ATM HACKING SOFTWARE helps you to breaks the limit of every ATM so you can cash out more than the ATM limit without no notice. meaning you can cash out all the amount in the card with the use of the atm hacking software
Blank CardThe blank card is what the dumps with pin is written on.
Embosser The embosser is what write the numbers of the dumps with pin on the blank card.

Tools required to write dumps price
Msr for $50
Emv software for $100
ATM hacking software for $60
Embosser for $50
Blank card for $35$ for 200 pieces
That is the price for all the equipment you will need to make a clone card. Clone card is also for $100 depending on the balance you want and fedex guy who will bring it to your place.
Meaning if the clone card will be done linking the emv software and atm hacking to the msr with the equipment listed above that will be the cost for it..Understood...The balance on the clone card is 60$k and above as same as the balance on the dumps with pin...When you order for the clone card and make cash out of all the balance at ones cuz the atm hacking is linked then you come back and order for the equipment with the some of the money cashed out from the clone card which was sent to you, after the equipment ordered for you just have to now order for just the dumps with pin and you will be taught how to make a clone card so that very will be simple for you

How to Write Track 1 and 2 Dumps with PIN guide
In this section, I am going to teach you how t write dump track 1 & 2 Follow the following step to write dump track 1 and 2:

Launch the EMV.EXE
Once you have installed, run the emv.exe as admin and enter the license key. The license key is included in the .txt note file that comes with the software.

Connect MCR200 to Your Computer
After you successful installations, connect the MCR200 hardware to your computer and select hardware on the EMV software, then got Connect.

Set Up EMV
After you connect the MCR200, a pop-up comes on. Note, choose your card format and click Check USD Port.
Note, select either MasterCard, Visa, etc. Depending on your card type.

Generate ARQC, Master Key, and CVV
Click the Generate ARQC button in the EMV software for a set of unique ARQC keys.
Next, click Generate Master Key to generate a set of the master key.
Finally, mark the box that says Generate a New ICVV For Each Transaction.

Accept EPI MXI Credit Debit and ARPC Key
Now, accept the EPI MXI credit debit and also accept the ARPC Key. Note that you have to store the ARPC Key.
Next Step
After you accept the options step above, use EMV Tag and ICVV.
Next, click Check ARQC KEY and Check Master Key.

Set Exp. Date and Enter PIN
In the following step, set the expiry date of the card including the month and year only. You do not need the day because credit cards request month and year of expiration only.
If you have the PIN, enter it at this stage. The PIN is not necessary though, but you cannot use the card on ATM if you do not know the PIN. So, without the PIN, you can use the card only for POS transactions.
I recommend using the card for POS only though.

Enter Track 1 and Track 2
Now, enter track 1 and track 2. Note that track 2 will carry ‘D’ instead of the regular ‘equal sign’ (=). For example, 514563446267380=12202040570004128900 will now be 514563446267380D12202040570004128900.
The difference is that I have replaced the ‘equal sign’ with D.
The reason I am changing the ‘equal sign’ (=) to D is because the EMV software runs in .hex format and not in .txt because both POS and ATM run in .hex.
Burn the Smart Card
After you enter the track, click Valid. The computer will display a pop-up with the information you have written on the card.
If everything is okay, click Burn Card. It should take about 2 minutes for the computer to burn the data onto the EMV chip of the card.
When the burning process is complete, click Exit to exit the EMV software and remove the card.
Note: Do not remove the card without exiting first.

Confirm the Card Data
Before you shut down the EMV software, confirm whether the card information is correct.
Restart the software, connect your card to the MCR200, and click Read Card on the interface of the EMV software. Within 1 minute, the EMV software will return the data on the card.
If everything is okay, you may now use the ATM or a POS to cashout. A POS is recommended though.

How to create Track 1 from Track 2 Dumps
In this section, I will teach you how to make track 1 from track 2 dumps. Before you read down to this stage, I believe you came across the section I explained track 2 dumps.

Anyways, our dump info in this article is 514563446267380=12202040570004128900 Chase Bank (USA) credit platinum.
514563446267380=12202040570004128900 is our Track 2. Now, I want to show you how to make Track 1 from Track 2.
Bank Name » Chase Bank
Name of Card » John/Pat (first and last name)
Bank Country » USA
Credit or Debit » Credit (in the case of my card)
Card Type » Platinum
Note: If the track carries the ‘equal sign’ (=), it is Track 2. If it carried letter B, it is Track 1 dump.
Below are the steps to make Track 1 from Track 2 dumps:

Write Out the Card Number
In the case of this tutorial, the card account number is 514563446267380 (the digits before the ‘equal sign’ (=)).

Change the Equal Sign
Since we are making Track 1 from Track 2, we have to change the ‘equal sign’ (=) to B. You will now have something like:
B514563446267380.

Add Cardholder Name
Next, add the name of the cardholder to converted Track using a caret sign (^). You will now have the following:
B514563446267380^John/Pat^
Remember that the surname or last name comes first.

Add the Exp. Date
The expiry date is the year/month code (YYMM). Add it to the code above. In this case, my YYMM is 1220 and it is the first 4 digits immediately after the ‘equal sign’ (=) in Track 2.
You should have the following:
B514563446267380^John/Pat^1220.

Add Service Code
The service code is the 3 digits immediately after the YYMM. In my case, the service code is 204.
When you add it, it should be something like:
B514563446267380^John/Pat^1220204.

Add the Remaining Code
After adding the Service code, add the remaining codes. The remaining code could be about 10, but in my case, it is more than 10. My remaining code is 0570004128900.
So, when I add the remaining code after the service code, I have the following:
B514563446267380^John/Pat^12202040570004128900.

Add 6 Zeros
After adding the remaining code (typically 10), I add 6 zeros.
My Track 1 becomes B514563446267380^John/Pat^12202040570004128900000000.
Note: My experiment does not work with the Amex card. It works o Visa and MasterCard.

Conclusions
Cashing out dumps and with ATM or instore carding applies Worldwide, I’m sure every carder have their own methods and approaches, so we will not state that we are smarter than anyone else. The fastest and most productive way. Not everyone can use this method, but for the general picture we have decided to share it. remember NEVER WRITE ON THE CARD!!!! Lately COPS are instructed on different signs to pay attention to in case of credit card detection. Use labels or mark the cards and keep the PINS separately.
Thank you for reading our dump carding method,

ENJOY AND STAY SAFE