VERIFIED ADVERTISEMENT HERE

VERIFIED & TRUSTED SELLERS    ESCROW SERVICE    FEEDBACK ABOUT TRUSTED SELLER

Text Example

CHECK OUT DARKWEBMAFIAS TRUSTED SELLER BELOW

VERIFIED SELLER CASH APP,WESTERN UNION,BANK LOGINS,BANK TRANSFERS,PAYPAL AND SHIPPING

$500 you will get $4500 western union.
Seeing is believing
This cash is fresh from w.u store.
Glad I met a legit vendor
IMG-20220215-050618-749.jpg

hello i am just new here and i will like to do business with you on the aspect of getting good tools o support my work
Western union bug,BANK LOGINS,BANK TRANSFERS,PAYPAL AND SHIPPING WORLDWIDE . let me known the prices of this tool in your reply

I recommend this guy for a anyone trying make quick money,I bought bank transfer from him today after several days of trying to buy bitcoin.
I can clearly say he is the deal.

so about an hour ago i purchased bank transfer of $8000 i paid $850 in bitcoin because i saw he has good reputation, he said it will reflect in my account between 1-2 hours so im still waiting. If this works i will be out of debt.
i will post the result here.

I recommend this guy for a anyone trying make quick money,I bought bank transfer from him today after several days of trying to buy bitcoin.

how long did your transaction went him? Was it long before he got back to you? if yes, how many days?

so about an hour ago i purchased bank transfer of $8000 i paid $850 in bitcoin because i saw he has good reputation, he said it will reflect in my account between 1-2 hours so im still waiting. If this works i will be out of debt.
i will post the result here.

Have you got any positive outcome from him?

Whats the level of his recommendation? Was he able to deliver on time? Im keen on your response, bro